Saturday 4 January 2014

Back to Books/Bout of Books Readathon

So after taking a few years off from reading due to discovering boys and alcohol, and the positive and negative aspects of both I recently discovered BookTube and it has reawakened me love for reading...because who needs boys and booze when you have a bestseller in your hands right?

I also just discovered the Bout of Books Readathon and that is something I definitely want to be a part of, so this post is not only my reintroduction to reading but also my signing up to take part.

And if you don't know what it is...
Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


So while I'll be taking part in the Bout of Books Readathon I will also be posting some of my opinions about books, of which I have a lot.

I am so happy to be reading again and can't wait to dive back into the many worlds that can be found in books!

No comments:

Post a Comment